Blacktail Deer Plateau she is standing right in front of me.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The girl mentioned her father, and Harlyn regarded her curiously.  She was unaware that any in the Plateau spoke in a tongue not native to the Wilds.  It seemed to her that culture and respect for ancestry were growing harder and harder to come by those days, though it did not bother her too much.  She had enough to share with everyone, and she had a future on the horizon where she would have an entire family to pass her faith onto.

Her question was a thoughtful one, though she may not have realized it.  Assuming that was the case, Harlyn gave her a soft smile, listening as she introduced herself before responding.  "Harlyn Cinderloch," she said in turn, "You have a lovely name, Eilidh."  She paused for a moment before continuing, "And to answer your previous question - Yes; I believe I do know what path I'm supposed to walk.  But sometimes the trouble is knowing when to start the journey."  Harlyn paused again, gazing quietly at the youth.  She did not look to be too young - there was at least half a year to her, perhaps a bit more.  Perhaps it was the clever look upon the girl's face, but Harlyn didn't think that this was a conversation that would be too over her head.
Messages In This Thread
she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - June 24, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - July 05, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - July 17, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - July 30, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - August 08, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - September 09, 2015, 09:31 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - September 18, 2015, 06:41 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - October 12, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Harlyn - November 07, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: she is standing right in front of me. - by Eilidh - November 15, 2015, 01:12 PM