one step closer
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
I don't remember if Bazi was in Silver Creek the same time Tezca was...so I made it like he didn't know her b/c I don't want to assume, lol. :P

There was something on the horizon. Something was coming, if the omniscient clouds that roiled in the horizon were of any indication. Tezcacoatl was no naturalist but something in his gut told him that a storm was brewing that would rival all of the others he had witnessed in his life. His internal warning system did little to stop him though. He was on edge, he was weary but he still had patrols to run. In the nick of time, too, he thought, as the scent of another wafted his way, carried upon the winds as they blew, tousling through the chocolate tresses of his fur, ungentle. The scent was discernible as wolf and without hesitation the Rekkr made his way towards the ivory silhouette near his borders. Crystalline eyes were cold as he studied her, steps methodical as he drew nearer, body posture letting her know who he was so that his rank would not come into question. She smelled of a pack and this caused his hackles to rile against his spine for a few seconds. He had no interest in politics. He didn't care about the other packs in the North (though he did not immediately assume she was from one of them) — he didn't care about the other packs in the Wilds period — he wanted to be left alone and in he would all to gleefully return the favor. Yet, she deserved a chance to state why she was there.

“Can I help you with something?” He inquired. He was indifferent. Not unkind, per say, but he also just wanted to know why she was there.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
one step closer - by Bazi - July 19, 2015, 06:07 AM
RE: one step closer - by Tezcacoatl - August 09, 2015, 04:34 AM
RE: one step closer - by Nochtli - September 08, 2015, 08:51 AM