Snowforest Taiga Walk along the forked path
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
I think I might slap an ending on this as it appears you haven't been around in a while. If you want to reopen this sometime feel free to PM me and i can change it. Lol.

Wynter nodded as the Dark female continued talking about how if Reek couldn't forgive her then he was just trying to take away her freedom. She supposed that could be right. However Wynter realized even then she really shouldn't have left for as long as she did. "I suppose you're right. Although i admit leaving for a month wasn't entirely fair on anyone in this pack. They probably needed me here more than I realized. The numbers here are dwindling but to be honest. I'm thinking I might not be around too much longer myself. I can't handle seeing Reeak and Saena so close. I'm pretty sure she's my replacement.." she trailed off. She was probably rambling and annoying the black fae. She decided perhaps it was time she shut her maw nd let the wolf go where she needed to go. 

"Anyways, I shouldn't keep you here much longer. I wish you the best of luck on your travels and hey who knows maybe we will run into each other again sometime in the future," she gave a polite smile and a wave of her tail. "Goodbye Lacinia," she said as she turned and padded back into the forest.

She had no idea how much longer she would call the rise home. However long that may be however, she planned to make herself of some use to the others. She went to continue her favourite pastime lately, hunting.
Messages In This Thread
Walk along the forked path - by Lacinia - July 08, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Walk along the forked path - by Wynter Wolf - July 08, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Walk along the forked path - by Lacinia - July 08, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Walk along the forked path - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Walk along the forked path - by Lacinia - July 19, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: Walk along the forked path - by Wynter Wolf - July 20, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Walk along the forked path - by Lacinia - July 20, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: Walk along the forked path - by Wynter Wolf - July 22, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Walk along the forked path - by Lacinia - July 25, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Walk along the forked path - by Wynter Wolf - August 09, 2015, 07:38 AM