On A Mission
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Ayana smiled when she heard Nemesis running behind her. She knew she would follow her. It felt good to lead another wolf and maybe this was exactly what Ayana needed right now. Another wolf to listen to her. A minion. She growled a little and still smiled. Suddenly Nemesis came closer and eventually ran infront of her. Ayana was not pleased, but she did not care too much. Let her think she can shine too. Who cares?

The two females stopped behind a few bushes and Ayana turned to Nemesis, who blended in with the shadows perfectly. "There he is. I can't believe it. Well, let's scare the sh*t out of him. Go as far as you want, I don't care.", Ayana said and focussed on the stranger. He wasn't too big and had a brown coat. Just a random stranger that came too close to the borders. He would be easy to kill and Ayana would Nemesis do that if she wanted to. The golden female was not here to kill. She would watch Nemesis and maybe learn something about strategy. She would have to kill a loner soon, so she wanted to be prepared.

Ayana stepped out into the daylight. The loner saw her, she was not very tall either, but she scared him. He opened his mouth, maybe he wanted to say something but Ayana's loud growling did not give him a chance to explain himself. He was a male, but rather weak and skinny for his gender. He must have been a lone wolf for a while. Ayana made sure he did not carry Blackfeather's scent, he was definitely a stranger. And Ayana was not in the mood to hear him or his concerns out. He had to leave. It was time to let Ayana's dark side out.

The brown wolf pulled his tail in between his hind legs and made sounds like a newborn pup. "I'm sorry, I ...", he said, but none of the females cared about his words. Ayana jumped forward and pulled her muzzle back, her white teeth were showing. She let out a loud growl and jumped onto the stranger, her teeth slided into his coat and skin like in butter. She pulled her teeth out again and waited for Nemesis to do her action.
Messages In This Thread
On A Mission - by Ayana - July 29, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: On A Mission - by Nemesis - July 31, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: On A Mission - by Nemesis - August 01, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Nemesis - August 08, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Ayana - August 09, 2015, 12:25 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Nemesis - August 10, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Ayana - August 11, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: On A Mission - by Nemesis - August 11, 2015, 01:13 PM