Chimera Fields This guy rushes me with a spoon...
72 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
We could fade with them going off to hunt, since I know this thread is getting old. :)

Kero was obviously much better at this than Ovaltine had ever been. He suggested two names right off the bat that were loads more satisfying than his own. "Oooo! I do like that last one. Bumblebee Garden." It was cute, cheery, and certainly rolled off the tongue with ease. Those were fine traits for a field such as this one. Ovaltine gave a prominent nod after a thoughtful look around. It was such a fitting name, and he was glad that Kero was around to give it. "I suppose I'll have to spread the news about the name of this place," Ovaltine mused, making a mental note to tell anybody who happened to ask him in the future.

"Say, I was tracking a sickly caribou for the better part of a week. I knew I couldn't take it down myself, but... perhaps you'd be interested in helping? I'll only take a leg, and you can call your pack to the rest of it." It was an offer that Ovaltine knew could backfire, but he was the optimistic, trusting sort. He believed most had good intentions. And if Kero simply snuffed him and took the dying caribou for himself... well, it wasn't that much of a loss. Ovaltine could always wait to see if anything was left behind.
Messages In This Thread
This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 10, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - June 11, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 11, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - June 14, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 15, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - June 23, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 24, 2015, 10:51 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - July 29, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - July 29, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - August 05, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - August 06, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - August 10, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - August 12, 2015, 02:57 PM