I came to learn...
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@Burke and possible other BFW wolves so I don't have to thread with myself ;D

Scarlett slipped out of the den, deciding that she would need to scout for a new one, she had stayed long enough in Raziel's home and she wanted to be more independent. She had been learning from the alpha how to look intimidating, but she wanted to feel intimidating and make her less soft. There was only one pack she knew of that could learn her that, one wolf in fact. The mate of her best friend, the dark brother Burke. But the catch was that she was technically not mated to Kove anymore. She wasn't protected by the safety of being mated to a dark brother. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to know that yet. But her want to learn was bigger than her want to keep that a secret from the Black Feather Woods Pack.

Her young were old enough to explore on their own, plus they had enough members to look out for them. Before dawn Scarlett made her way out of the valley. She instantly went into her travel mode and set her path. Before she disliked the dark woods but now she tried to embrace it. Her tiny paws trotted towards the border, she wouldn't dare to cross it. She did that once, to then be intercepted by Lusa. Oh yep. She howled for Burke and then sat down, waiting for the immense wolf to appear. Scarlett was a tiny female, he towered over her like a big bison. But she hoped he would be willing to teach her.
Messages In This Thread
I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by DeadLusa - August 11, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by DeadLusa - August 11, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 13, 2015, 04:54 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by DeadLusa - August 13, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:49 AM