I came to learn...
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett's big red eyes fell upon the male that approached her. Her instinct told her to just let her body fall against the ground in submission. Though the female knew that if she opened that mental door she hid all her hurt feelings behind she wouldn't feel anything. She wanted to be tough without those past demons controlling her. This pack had a history of mentally crazy wolves right? Maybe Burke would know. "I came to learn, or I hoped that you would make me want to learn to be more tough," she spoke quietly. She wasn't sure what the male would do or how he would react.

Scarlett figured he would laugh at her and maybe send her away. Or maybe the male would like her to be more tough and help her. That latter could totally be how Burke would react! The last time he was very gallant towards her. She had been surprised. Scarlett liked to think she was good at reading wolves, but Burke was close to a mystery for her. She liked to keep that mental door close this time, last time she opened it with the wrong reasons, to do good. No she had to do it for herself, not for others. So it should come from herself not from this anger she kept down... right?
Messages In This Thread
I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by DeadLusa - August 11, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by DeadLusa - August 11, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 13, 2015, 04:54 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by DeadLusa - August 13, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:49 AM