I came to learn...
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke wanted to charge forward and attack the female, she wanted to learn how to be tough? Well then she would need to learn to stand her ground and she was definitely not doing that. The heavy set male smelled only pups on her. Her appearance here on the borders was curious. What made her want to change so sudden? What was happening over there. He knew that the red eyed female protected his mate from their new alpha, as Meldresi told him after their reunion, but he wasn't sure if he liked that she always came here for favors. They were not some sanctuary. 

Then Lusa came from behind Scarlett. His face settled into a frown. Where was the female going with that broken paw of hers? Wasn't she with Peridot? Burke pushed it aside for now. Burke charged at her, since he simple found that she was too close. The tank of a male tried to sink his teeth into her neck or shoulders. He didn't see Kove as a dark brother anymore, so hurting his mate wasn't a crime in his eyes. Feeling rather evil he hoped to hurt the female, make her hurt until she would have the right posture. She wanted his help? Well then she got his help. Who did she thinks he was? NOT a member of Black Feather that is. "Scarlett here wants to be tough," he replied for her, smirking at Lusa. "Let us show her how to be tough."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by DeadLusa - August 11, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by DeadLusa - August 11, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 13, 2015, 04:54 AM