I came to learn...
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke spat out the patch of Scarlett's white fur and growled at Lusa. "I can do as I like," he spoke. "She came to our lands, she wanted to learn but she obviously not learning. She is being her scared and timid self, telling us not to hurt her. It is pathetic. She wanted to be though. I don't give a flying fuck for her pups, they aren't part of this pack. She came here, I didn't go to search for her," he snarled and stepped threateningly towards Scarlett. He was so sick of these shy wolves that thought they could come here for some lessons to be mean. That was not how it worked. 

"Just because you keep leaving this lands, Lusa, doesn't mean I stop protecting them. She reeks of a whole army of pups. I wonder how many children they have there. If you don't care for your daughter I will dump her at the border. Bet Scarlett here will adopt it and nurture it. We allowed you and Grimnir to have pups because we believed in your mateship. Grimnir is absent again and sorry to be blunt but your other pups are probably dead by now. Since you leave our protected lands with a broken paw you can also defend it. I'm sure of it. This isn't the first time you go away from safety while being in a vulnerable position. I'm kinda sick of it. I run the paws under my body to provide your food and security and you leave. We aren't a hotel. So if you want to stay you better start helping your pack out." He wanted to take it a notch further and say that she wasn't worthy to be a mother if she left Peridot all alone without letting the pack know. But losing the other two wasn't technically her fault so Burke shut up. He was not in a good mood.

Burke turned back to Scarlett and glared at her, pissed off. "You fuck off now. Especially your mate Kove. We see you more than him. That is not how it works. You are not in our pack. The next time you come to our borders I will make sure that your blood is used to mark the border you are standing on," he snapped. This Scarlett might look dandy and cute, but she was misusing Black Feather and Burke was going to put a stop to that. Hopefully she would learn something from his display because that was what being tough was about.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by DeadLusa - August 11, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 11, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by DeadLusa - August 11, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Burke - August 11, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I came to learn... - by Scarlett - August 13, 2015, 04:54 AM