Lost Creek Hollow Me, Myself and I
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter listened as this wolf continued to attempt to get her to join them and to her surprise she was falling for it. "It's nice to meet you Luke, and you as well Mordecai," she said with a polite nod to both of them. She took a moment to think. Was this what she wanted. To start her own pack. Could she even manage leading wolves or was she destined to follow in another wolfs footsteps. 

She came to the conclusion that it would not be a good idea to try and lead her own pack in her current state of mind. Perhaps that was for a future endeavor. It would be best to join another pack because she didn't want to harm the chances of the pack if she couldn't handle it. She didn't want to do to them what Caiaphas had done to her. never did she want anyone to feel that sort of betrayal again. Not under her watch. "You know, that offer is more tempting than I might let off. I have reconsidered and would be honoured if I could enter the ranks of this soon to be pack," she said glancing between both Luke and the Alpha of the pack Mordecai.

Luke didn't seem all that bad. He seemed like a nice wolf. Mordecai she hadn't a clear impression of as of yet because the wolf had not spoken. She waited patiently for the response of either wolf. Yes this was what she wanted. No turning back now.
Messages In This Thread
Me, Myself and I - by Wynter Wolf - August 10, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Luke - August 10, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Wynter Wolf - August 10, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Mordecai - August 10, 2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Luke - August 11, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Wynter Wolf - August 11, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Mordecai - August 12, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Luke - August 12, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Mordecai - September 11, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Luke - September 11, 2015, 06:14 PM