Lost Creek Hollow Me, Myself and I
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Luke was direct with his intent to recruit for them, and this appealed to Mordecai. He had not seen him in action, so to speak, though there had been the allusion that the attempts had been made before. Of course, it did help that there was that lack of conviction to her tone as well, as though the statement were originally spoken as a means to suggest something else; perhaps she had thrown it out as a deterrent. Or maybe it was merely speculation on all their part — now she seemed apt to join their ranks.

This intrigued him, for better or worse.

"Why are you so quick to give up your intentions of your own pack?" he questioned, foregoing any notion of typical conversation. He already knew that he would not care for the freeloaders among them and with the turn of the season bound to come sooner than later, it was in their best interests to take the cream of the crop before they took what they could get. But he would not turn her away without hearing her out, even if the passing thought of her seizing an advantageous opportunity was all she was after.

At least he did not fret over the possibility she was there to stockpile followers; the core of the quartet that were within the hollow had no intentions of straying.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Me, Myself and I - by Wynter Wolf - August 10, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Luke - August 10, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Wynter Wolf - August 10, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Mordecai - August 10, 2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Luke - August 11, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Wynter Wolf - August 11, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Mordecai - August 12, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Luke - August 12, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Mordecai - September 11, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Luke - September 11, 2015, 06:14 PM