Phoenix Maplewood so come sit down, will you talk with me now
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Unable to hold back his cynical laughter, Reek spewed forth a most world weary chuckle. Shaking his head, he locked his gaze with the waif and shot her a sinister simper. "Remind me to fire my writers then," he stated dryly. Never once had he claimed to be actually clever— however, sarcasm remained his favorite of all defense mechanisms. Especially now, since it masked the sting of abandonment. Even after the all the lengths he had gone through to protect the bereaved queen... she had still left.

"Tired of running from your mistakes 'Phas?" He asked, mockingly bemused. "You must be." The blood of her adopted children figuratively stained her white paws. Deciding not to dig further, Reek left it at that; for her to infer what she may. "Did you come to apologize?" For her manipulations. For her abandonment. For the lives she ruined in her wake.
Messages In This Thread
so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Caiaphas - August 12, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 13, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 18, 2015, 01:57 PM