Lion Head Mesa I found something in the woods somewhere.
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
"Yeah," he quickly curtailed the invitation as it fell from the boy's lips. But then a second later, Njal realized he wasn't being very clear. "I mean, Fox is a friend of mine. She invited me to the caldera and I might stick around, I'm not sure yet." He didn't know it now, but the caldera was going to be a very important place for him. A new stage in his life where he could recover from everything he'd struggled with in the past few months - and more. "If it doesn't work out though, maybe I'll look around for your group."

In the long run, he wasn't going to bother. Even if Fox changed her mind or kicked him out, Njal would have nowhere else to go; settling with a bunch of youngsters as they tried to build themselves a home seemed... Far-fetched at best. But he meant what he'd said. It was hard work to get a pack off the ground, and the blue-nosed wolf would need all the luck in the world.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 04, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 05, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by RIP Njal - August 12, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 12, 2015, 06:54 PM