Phoenix Maplewood so come sit down, will you talk with me now
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
It seemed squeezing any ounce of guilt out of Caiaphas was an impossible task, much akin to squeezing water from a stone. Perhaps if he stirred the pot by bringing up the pup who had been led to slaughter, that would facilitate a response. However, not wishing to bring their confrontation to blows Reek opted to relent his aggressive taunting and pulled away with a tired sigh.  "Fuck it— I'm done," he chided with bitter intonation. Plus, there was no use trying to bullshit a fellow bullshitter... it would only end with them talking in circles.

"Do you have anything to say? Or, are you just going to stand there?" Questioned Reek, face adorned with a nasty scowl. Apparently, an apology wasn't in the cards.  But, she must have followed his scent to find him, therefore actively she seeked the raggedy wolf out for some odd reason. Getting information out of Caiaphas was like pulling teeth, but Reek was bound and determined to at least get one answer: why?
Messages In This Thread
so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Caiaphas - August 12, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 13, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 18, 2015, 01:57 PM