Overture Downs i'm lucky to love something that loves me.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Luke agreed with her sentiment, and Harlyn felt another trill of excitement in her chestnut breast.  She was quite pleased already with what she had seen.  Had she been aware at that point that there was a whole series of pools and a waterfall to the Southeast that she hadn't seen yet, she might have just fainted from glee.  As it was, that part of the territory was yet undiscovered, and thus there was still so much more to enjoy on their horizon.

Her ears cupped towards her companion as he spoke of recruiting more members.  Her tail wagged as she gave an approving nod of her head.  She meant to comment, but her thoughts were distracted and she decided to voice the thought that had popped into her mind.  "Do you think we'll find that young wolf you recruited?" Harlyn asked, a touch of guilt and longing shading her tone, "The one you told me about from some moons ago..."  Her voice faded as concern overtook her.  She had never met the boy, and yet Luke had promised him a home with them and it made Harlyn's heart ache to think that she perhaps had not done so in time.
Messages In This Thread
i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Harlyn - August 08, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Harlyn - August 13, 2015, 07:21 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 14, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 18, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 21, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 23, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 28, 2015, 12:37 PM