Overture Downs i'm lucky to love something that loves me.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
I read "chestnut breast" as "chicken breast" and had to do a double take lmao.

He studied the horizon, as if by mere mention a possible recruit would appear. He could see no other, though his eyes did follow a bird as it flew past. His companion spoke then, inquiring about the yearling Luke had recruited, and drawing his soft regard back to her. It had been three moons thereabouts since the blue-nosed wolf had seen the boy. It was a time when excitement was fresh, and Luke believed they were on the way to founding soon, but then there was no progress for so long...

He sensed her concern, and stepped in to nudge her cheek. "Maybe," he offered. "He may have found another home, or travelled elsewhere. It has been quite a while." His mouth upturned into a small smile. He had been more patient than most in waiting for Harlyn's dream to come to pass, and so doubted that the yearling would come to them; but there was always a chance. Regardless, Luke believed the boy was well wherever he was.
Messages In This Thread
i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Harlyn - August 08, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 14, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 18, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 21, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 23, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 28, 2015, 12:37 PM