O' Brother, Where Art Thou?
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
A smile stretched on the male's lips when he saw a familiar figure appear. Had he tried to sneak up on him ? Probably, but Akela rarely let that happen, he was over-sensitive to his surroundings. When the Alpha adressed him he did not move, not an inch. " Well I thought I'll give your bunny ass a head start, so you'll do all the work "  he explained and chuckled. Too soon? " he added innocently. Burke had told him some of the reasons why he had ended up on the road like him, and while Akela had kept being vague on his own reasons, this was just fitting so nicely into the conversation. Sure , maybe Burke could kick his ass, but they had managed together for months on just fine...most of the time. "I was in no hurry to join the little pup band of darkness, not really on a time schedule when you're on the road, plus I had ... a little  imprévu* , long story short , the scar happened. I'll get all the ladies now "

He was still not moving from his higher spot. He was towering Burke, sure, but not to challenge his mighty leadership, no, just to annoy the holiness out of him. Aleka licked his nose.  " Enough about me, you look...well fed.  Not to say little chubby. Sooooo cute  honey bun bun. "

* imprévu = mishap
Messages In This Thread
O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 09:27 AM