O' Brother, Where Art Thou?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke's docked tail wiggled in greeting and he looked over his good friend. They had survived five winter's together. The male shook his head, and rolled his eyes. Because that was a nudge to his past. "I can deal with those comments," he pointed out calmly. "And I did do all the work, since I am alpha of this pup band of darkness," he hummed. He somehow liked that naming knowing that Akela was never really serious. Arguing with that wolf was like no use. Burke was certain of that since he tried. Burke looked at his face, the scar he hadn't missed since well, it couldn't be missed really. "What?! Ladies! Dang it, I thought you were gay!," Burke let out, technically teasing him. Though he never really seen him with a female.

Burke squinted his eyes a bit at the other. "You just keep talking, Scarface," he returned with that same grin. He then turned around and pushed his butt in his face. "Ohhhhh did you miss my bunny tail. Bet you didddddd," he laughed and wiggled his docked tail so it was slapping against his face. Burke turned around quickly though, turning a bit more serious. "So what is up, Mr. Loner? Are you going back to the pack life or did you come to say hi to me?," he wondered.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 08:23 AM