O' Brother, Where Art Thou?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke snorted. He missed the other wolf's bluntness. He was fun to be around. It was weird how their roles had shifted, from both being two loners to one of them being King. Burke had a bit of trouble behaving like an alpha, seeing his good friend. He slowly smiled at his joke. "It was cold that winter, plus I have a new cuddle buddy now," he returned. He was mated after all, and a step father. "You will have to talk to my wife if you want snuggle sessions with me," he laughed. He wasn't so sure Meldresi would share him, he wasn't even sure what her opinion was on being gay. 

Burke slowly grew serious and nodded. "I can imagine, Akela," he returned. "We are not a hotel, but I will allow you in our ranks. You have been good to me when we were together. Let me be good to you in return," he spoke and nodded. He nudged his nose against his cheek. "I know your qualities and some social connections will do you good. I am sure of it," he added. "You should stay longer than that. This can be your final home, brother. We talked about joining BFW and becoming a dark brothers together."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 08:23 AM