O' Brother, Where Art Thou?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
"She is actually the sorceress we heard about," he hummed with pride in his tone. "Yes, you can close your mouth. I totally got her," he grinned and rose his nose in the air. Burke nodded courtly as the other male didn't want to share his stories, well that was natural. They were both rather private but they still made their friendship work. The large male accepted his friend amongst the ranks.

"Well my wifey is the healer, so don't bother her too much," he pointed out. "Is that so? I didn't realize that, but I haven't been on the road for a long time." He walked further into the territory. "They are youngsters for that," he spoke. "That reminds me, Potema shares the one eyed'ness with you. She is blind her her eye though, maybe you find a kindred spirit in her."

Burke laughed at his friend. "You are crazy, BunBunLover," he cooed back and smirked. He shifted gears in a casual trot and showed him around, where the locations of the caches were, the swamp, the dangerous places and last but not least the infirmary and his alpha den.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 08:23 AM