Overture Downs i'm lucky to love something that loves me.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Aaaaaand I read "chicken breast" as "chicken beast".  This is a slippery slope, my friend.

The thought of the boy finding a different home made her sad for she had wanted his home to be with them, even though she had never met him before.  But it was a far better thing that he found a new home than be out there wandering alone, and so that was what she decided to hope for him.  Silently, she asked the spirits to watch over the wayward member of their family, for that was what he was even if she had never before met him - family.

"I pray that he's safe and well, wherever he is," the druid said softly.  It was a sad topic and not one Harlyn wished to pursue much further for there were more important, and happier, things to think on.  "Wanna explore this meadow with me a bit?  I've spotted some plants that have medicinal properties and I'd like to see if I can find more.  My hope is that this place could be like my own personal garden," the thought made her smile.  It would not be a part of their claim, but that was just fine by Harlyn so long as she always had access to it.  Besides, it simply would go against her moral code to hoard away any sort of abundance of medicine for her own.  Her family would always take precedence over others, but so long as there was enough for all, she wanted to share it.
Messages In This Thread
i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Harlyn - August 08, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 14, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 18, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 21, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 23, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 28, 2015, 12:37 PM