Lost Creek Hollow familiar faces
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
holy crap last night knocked me out so bad that i've been up for two hours and i still don't feel awake. it's like i'm stoned. do not want, i need awarenesssss.

He had been tossing the consideration to bed down somewhere and rest when a call rose up off in the distance. He listened to its melody linger through the humid summer air, but did not at first pinpoint the familiarity that resided in its tone. Still, with the prospect that someone was either hanging around inquiring after them or otherwise had some other intent, Mordecai would not waste time in going to meet them.

And when he stumbled across where they were, the familiarity he had not been able to place revealed itself for him. "Viggo," he said, honestly surprised. Even if had only been a good solid year since he had last seen his nephew (who really was more of a brother than anything, honestly), Mordecai had not expected their paths to cross again. This alone was just enough to stir faint memories of the Spine, but they were passing at best. He would not dwell on what had transpired now. "It's been a long time, how have you been?" His tail whipped strongly through the air behind him; Viggo's surprise turn in was certainly a happy one.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
familiar faces - by Viggo - August 15, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: familiar faces - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 11:09 AM
RE: familiar faces - by Mordecai - August 16, 2015, 11:14 AM
RE: familiar faces - by Viggo - August 16, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: familiar faces - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: familiar faces - by Mordecai - August 16, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: familiar faces - by Viggo - August 23, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: familiar faces - by Harlyn - August 26, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: familiar faces - by Mordecai - August 27, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: familiar faces - by Harlyn - September 16, 2015, 11:17 AM