Overture Downs i'm lucky to love something that loves me.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
 LOL I think you have an obsession.

Luke agreed to joining her and admitted to not knowing anything about her trade.  She smiled and gave him an affectionate nudge before they began to walk together.  "I'd be more than happy to show you," Harlyn offered, "It never hurts to know a few remedies for more common things - upset stomach, headaches, minor cuts and scrapes..."

Harlyn gave him a pointed look at her last example, smirking as she did so.  His injury had not gone unnoticed by her, but in all of their travel and focus on the relocation, there hadn't been much time for her to tend to him, nor had she been able to locate anything thus far that would have helped on their trip, though she had kept an eye out.  As they walked, the druid gazed about at the plants that brushed across their legs, taking note of their features in hopes of finding something useful.
Messages In This Thread
i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Harlyn - August 08, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 14, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 18, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 21, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 23, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 28, 2015, 12:37 PM