Stavanger Bay bird brain
29 Posts
Ooc —
They hadn't done any damage from what Saskia could tell, aside from the pain in her ears, but she was shaken by the experience. Never before had the girl been set upon by a flock of anything. In fact, the canyon where she was raised had been almost empty of life - so this place, these wilds, were indeed an overwhelming change. She was still shaking a little bit when the pup's face suddenly appeared among the reeds; this, of course, made her stumble back with a yip of surprise.

"Oh gods, you th-cared me," the girl droned through clenched teeth, her fur standing on-end as if the gulls had been pulling at every strand; a slight lisp had affected her voice ever since her run-in with a crab, but she hoped the stranger wouldn't notice. 

After a few minutes to catch her breath (and gain some semblance of control over herself and her emotions), Saskia sank to her belly. "I'm.. I'll be alright." Dry grass prodded at her, but she wasn't thinking about the physical discomfort right now. With a turn of her head, she regarded the silhouettes of the birds out upon the sea - "Are the birds here always so crazy?"
Messages In This Thread
bird brain - by RIP Saskia - August 15, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: bird brain - by Floki - August 16, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: bird brain - by RIP Saskia - August 16, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: bird brain - by Floki - August 19, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: bird brain - by RIP Saskia - August 21, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: bird brain - by Floki - August 29, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: bird brain - by RIP Saskia - September 12, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: bird brain - by Floki - September 14, 2015, 12:00 PM