Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
408 Posts
Ooc —
A crowned winner, she was satisfied by issuing a faint hmph in response to his resignation. Of course, this was only temporarily and she knew it; his pacing and circling told her a lot about what kind of state he could have been. He could have been pissed off because she didn't share, and maybe he was just worried about things. Maybe he was restless, wishing he could go off into the sunset and bang a bunch of ladies.

Of course, when he flopped down beside her and jostled her, she also took the consideration that he was just taking a page out of her book. Content with her antler and she gnawed away, Echelon let him nudge her about; she feigned disinterest by shifting away ever so slightly, pulling the worn antler along with her.

Rude, that's all her body language could project. So rude. This was her job, to be the nuisance.
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Echelon - August 17, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM