Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
If being the nuisance was her job, she was doing a piss poor job of it. Her sulky attitude as of late left him wondering if something was bothering her. She'd been rather sullen and disinterested. Even now, she seemed someone content, if not a little annoyed, that he was stealing her thunder so to speak, but she did nothing to steal it back.

He pressed against the ground, pushing his back against her side with little to no avail. He rolled over then, effectively moving to put a paw against that antler filled mouth of hers as he pawed her face. She shifted, going out of her way to ignore him as she turned away. Well, that wouldn't do now would it?

Iqniq rolled to his feet, turned around and sat square on her shoulders. His hind legs straddled her back, forepaws on the flat of her head as he began to knead her crown much like a cat. As far as annoying went, he was very much convinced he was winning.
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 18, 2015, 12:22 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM