The Sunspire wind in the wilderness
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace lifted his gaze, but quickly averted his eyes. He knew he had been scarce, he had done his duties though. Making sure everything was taken care of that needed it .Filling caches patrolling borders. He had just kept ot himself, he realized quickly now was not the time to do so and with a soft chuff he moved closer and looked out over the stormy land.

Will this do much damage do you think Ame? He studied it lifting his muzzle and sniffing, while the rain battered his fur making it lay heavy on his skin. It was refreshing but also a little bit scary and he wasn't sure exactly how to take it. He studied it again and then returned his gaze to Ame, hoping she woudl answer him. He owed her an apology and he needed to do better. He had been an awful friend and pack mate lately. So small he had stepped down from leadership again, but not because he felt he was inadequate, but because there were so few. They actually really didn't need two leaders and he could fill the ranks that were failing.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
wind in the wilderness - by Amekaze - July 19, 2015, 04:27 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Jace - July 29, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Amekaze - July 29, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Jace - August 18, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Amekaze - August 19, 2015, 03:44 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Jace - September 19, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Amekaze - September 21, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Jace - September 27, 2015, 09:02 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Amekaze - October 01, 2015, 12:50 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Jace - October 08, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Amekaze - October 18, 2015, 03:43 AM