Greatwater Lake Full Moon Discussions
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke had to agree to that. They had planned this all perfectly. No one knew except that Ayana was training in becoming a Spy and that she had a mission. Only they two knew the true scope of their plans. Burke was perfectly pleased, so far everything was going well. He knew that by now. Yes, yes. He nodded slowly, truly believing that there was some success rate to this plan. No one knew, no one could know. It was more than perfect. 

The dark male looked over her. She was a good candidate because she could pull of the innocent look. Maybe it was the golden coat, or the way she carried herself. He wasn't sure, but he knew for certain if he would send someone like Shego or even Cicero it might have looked suspicious. "I know I can. Hopefully I can award you the title of Dark Sister soon after you completed this mission. On this big sized mission I don't feel the need to test your other quests if you success that is." Sneaking past the teacher quest was nothing compared to pretending you are a loyal pack member for more than a month. That was for certain.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Ayana - August 16, 2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 05:33 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Ayana - August 16, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Ayana - August 18, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 18, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Ayana - August 26, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 26, 2015, 06:59 AM