burn through me like a fire
now known as<br><strong>OBSIDIAN KESUK,</strong><bR>amnesiac
59 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
I apologize for this, but I'm going to fade the thread here since Akhlut will no longer be in HR or HR's Alpha and I'm trying to tie up loose ends. If you want another thread another time, I'll owe you a rain check! <3

Akhlut felt a warmth diffusing in his chest, for he was pleased beyond measure to have brought to Horizon Ridge a wolf who was, like himself, a man who could taste the salt of the Sea ever on his tongue, and could hear the words of the bear gods in his dreams. Even though Kereberos had admitted no such abilities and they were nearly strangers, Akhlut felt in his soul that this was his spiritual brother, a wolf pulled between two faiths, simultaneously tugged in both directions. It would perhaps be up to Akhlut to ensure that he knew that the ways of the Nereides and the ways of the Kesuks were not polar opposites, but could co-exist and co-mingle.

The mysteries of faith would be theirs for discussion another time, however, and so Akhlut cozied up to the topic of his mothers and his growing up in Echo Cove, the ancestral home of Kesuks and the chosen home of more than a few Nereides....
Messages In This Thread
burn through me like a fire - by Kerberos - February 04, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: burn through me like a fire - by Akhlut - February 08, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: burn through me like a fire - by Kerberos - February 12, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: burn through me like a fire - by Akhlut - March 20, 2014, 06:00 PM