Hoshor Plains i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous
132 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Since this has been sitting a while... wanna continue, @Sart? Jump back in anytime, @Papref!

The pups jostled among themselves, though Tomahawk quickly put a stop to the miniature brawl by clasping Regipre's scruff and placing her on Sart's other side, leaving Papref to reclaim his teat. Of course, this didn't make the eldest very happy. Although she went limp while being transported, she made a noise somewhere between a bark and a sneeze as soon as Tomahawk set her back on the den floor. Her ears fell back indignantly and her lips wrinkled back from her teeth.

A few swipes of her mother's tongue pacified her somewhat, though Regipre had not forgotten her mission. She thrust her tiny snout against Tomahawk's belly, rooting rudely around for a nipple. When she found one (the one directly next to Sart's head), she latched on more forcefully than was really necessary, as if simultaneously punishing her mother for interfering and letting her siblings know that this one was hers.
Messages In This Thread
i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Papref - July 31, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 02, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Regipre - August 18, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 18, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 19, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 20, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 21, 2015, 12:05 PM