Hoshor Plains i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous
132 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It felt good to press her gums against something simultaneously firm and soft. It didn't last long, though. It was pulled from her grip. Regipre grunted, then snorted loudly when a paw squashed against her face. She turned her tiny snout to bite at it, though her toothless mouth wouldn't do much harm. In fact, Sart might even enjoy the sensation.

But she spat out her sister's foot after a moment and found the strength to push herself upright into a sitting position, albeit with one shoulder leaning heavily against Tomahawk's belly. She loomed blindly over her litter mates, forgetting about them as she rubbed her cheek against her mother's warm underside. Even when she wasn't eating, it was a source of comfort.
Messages In This Thread
i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Papref - July 31, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 02, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 18, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 19, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Regipre - August 19, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 20, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 21, 2015, 12:05 PM