unlike the summer, I'm the moon, I'll bring the sun down
38 Posts
Ooc — Laur
All Welcome 
Even when the sun shone the forest would not allow much light to shine through the canopy, even less so now that clouds obscured it from view. The usually sun-dappled ground was dark as shadows, and the coywolf blended in easily. The darkness of the woods suited her mood. Not that she was trying to hide. No, the girl wanted nothing more than to be found — for her sister to find her. The storm had taken her. She would have suspected that red-eyed boy if it weren't for the horrible event that spawned from the sky and wreaked havoc on the ground.

She had seen it. It had destroyed so much. The pack fled their packlands and Lakhesis sought shelter in a different direction. She cared little for the wolves of Blackfeather. Only her sisters — her fellow vessels — were of any importance to the young girl. Pale eyes stared intently ahead of her as she aimlessly wandered the forest, trying to remember where she had last saw Shego. Magic could return her, but Lakhesis' sullen mood would influence it's effectiveness.

She needed different blood.
Messages In This Thread
unlike the summer, I'm the moon, I'll bring the sun down - by Lakhesis - August 20, 2015, 07:33 AM