Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Sleep anyways! :]

He continued his pestering until he got a rise out of her. At some point, she would break and cave in with some sort of reaction to his annoyances. Until then, he could only keep at it in hopes that her level of discomfort eventually penetrated through her resolve and brought something of a response out of her. Earth to Echelon. Come in Echelon.

As some point, she did snap. She swiftly abandoned the antler to snap at his feet at which point he shifted his weight more fully onto his haunches to batt at her nose. "There she is. I knew she was in there somewhere," he teased, before rolling off to her and spinning around to place them nose to nose. "What's eating you?" he asked finally. "You aren't normally this boring."
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 20, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM