she runs on indignation
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
The boys bantered back and forth. Citali watched them, somewhat dumbfounded as she struggled to keep her internal commentary to herself. Reek spoke up, assuring that he did not spend much, if any time looking at his reflection. "We can tell..." she murmured beneath her breath. He really was the most unkempt wolf she'd seen in her lifetime. He'd need quite the time and attention if he were to ever be, at the very least, presentable to the eye.

They kept at it. With a sigh, she finally spoke up to dampen the mood. "No more talk of this narcissism unless you're talking about the plant. Which, happens to be toxic and will kill you if ingested. If you find that flower anywhere in the Maplewood you will promptly find me so I can eliminate the threat." There. Mood effectively killed and wrapped with a task to complete if either of them saw the flower. She was getting pretty good at this redirection thing.

Or maybe less so since Arion seemed determined to be a pain in her ass. She stared at him, allowing her icy gaze to penetrate long and hard into those golden pools of his. She held that stare until he looked away and even then she lingered a moment longer as if to further prove her point. It didn't matter who upheld her expectations. She was perfectly able to defend them on her own.

"I do believe I was the one who was still and that the both of you happened upon me." That was the way of things. If one was stationary and the others were in motion, the parties still moving were the ones who were guilty of "following." It was impossible to follow if one was not moving, therefore, she was innocent of this and they were guilty.

"Brown one is easier to remember," she mused as both wolves quickly went to work at her suggestion. Arion gathered. Reek dug. She brushed a bit of dirt off her paws as she overlooked their progress and waited for them to complete their assigned tasks.
Messages In This Thread
she runs on indignation - by Citali - August 19, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Reek - August 19, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Arion - August 19, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Citali - August 19, 2015, 11:43 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Reek - August 20, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Arion - August 20, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Citali - August 20, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Reek - August 23, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Arion - August 26, 2015, 06:59 AM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Citali - August 26, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Reek - August 30, 2015, 03:34 PM