Hoshor Plains i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous
132 Posts
Ooc — Kat
As the seconds passed, Regipre leaned more and more heavily into her mother's belly. The rise and fall of Tomahawk's flank subconsciously reminded her of the time spent in the womb, the gentle drifting to the rhythm of her dam's heartbeat. It lulled her into a bit of a stupor, though like many infants, Reggie fought against sleep.

When Sart resumed nursing right beside her, the scent of fresh milk roused Regipre momentarily. She absently nosed Tomahawk's underside until she rediscovered a teat of her own. She slipped down onto her own belly, then pancaked onto her side, and fell fast asleep despite herself, milk dribbling from her slack maw.
Messages In This Thread
i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Papref - July 31, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 02, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 18, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 19, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 20, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Regipre - August 21, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 21, 2015, 12:05 PM