The Bracken Woods I feel like something will happen today
21 Posts
Ooc —
A simple task had been bestowed upon the yearling, a task which he'd successfully completed time and time again. Having been made a courier within the pack that housed his family, he was no stranger to traveling. The place in which the pack he was meant to deliver a message to resided was one he'd gone to several times in the past, too, which had given him the impression that the task would be an easy one. He'd run to the pack's borders, meet with one of their members to deliver the message, and then head back home. Piece of cake. The hybrid had only been able to complete a part of the task, however. He'd made it to the neighboring pack and informed them of what he was suppose to, then started back for his home. Never did his legs carry him back across the border, though, as he'd been captured. Not by a wolf, or anything of the sort, but by a human. They'd set out a non-lethal trap, aiming to capture and then relocate a bear. What they ended up with was far from being a bear, but was, instead, none other than Ragdoll.

For hours, he'd struggled to escape, but his efforts were proven to have been in vain. When the game keepers showed up, they were shocked to find what they believed to be a lost dog. Due to his lack of a collar at the time, the boy had been dropped off at a shelter, where he'd resided for a few days. They fastened a collar around his neck, and had been working to get him use to humans. Never did they even consider that he was anything more than a canine, and so they'd treated him as such. That proved to be a grave mistake, on their part, and led to his grand escape. Once out, he'd ran. He kept running, not bothering to look back, until he'd realized the area around him was unknown. While the hybrid's escape had been effective, his want to get away had distracted him from seeing exactly where he was going. Still, out of the hopes he held close, he kept going forward, believing that he would eventually find himself back home. That, of course, never happened.

Before long, Ragdoll found himself entering a land much warmer than where he'd previously resided. A cool breeze seemed to swarm around him, probably thanks to the night, but it was nothing like the place he'd gone away from. It was foreign, and yet he could not help but be excited about it. The place was a new one, and while it was not the home he'd grown up in, he found it to be interesting in its own ways. Wanting to see all he could, the boy made his way through the woods. Though his tail hung over his back like a sickle out of alertness, it also wagged back and forth due to his eagerness. There was no telling what awaited him at the end of the woods, or if there even was an end to the woods, and that fascinated him greatly.
Messages In This Thread
I feel like something will happen today - by Ragdoll - August 21, 2015, 10:52 PM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Citali - August 24, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Ragdoll - August 24, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Citali - August 24, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Ragdoll - August 25, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Citali - August 26, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Ragdoll - August 26, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Citali - August 26, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Ragdoll - August 28, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Citali - August 30, 2015, 12:57 AM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Ragdoll - September 07, 2015, 01:59 AM