Stavanger Bay while I pondered, weak and weary
267 Posts
Ooc — Laur
The subject of the territory's destruction was short-lived, and Atreyu was thankful she had quickly abandoned it. He swept a quick, sorrowful gaze among the wreckage again, wondering if the bay was even worth salvaging — there were so many bad memories now tied to this place. He shook the thought off as the girl spoke.

As the word slave left her mouth, he was caught between wanting to laugh and wanting to excuse himself from her company and sheepishly scurry away. He remembered introducing the idea of slaves and servants to Charon at the Bandingjar Halda. The kid was keen on the idea, but Atreyu didn't think he would actually go through with it.

He listened as she explained how she actually came under the Beta's lead and, as the thrall moved ahead, Atreyu lingered behind a second or so before hesitantly trailing after her. Damnit, Charon, this isn't how we get pack members. He hoped he treated her well, and she would be allowed freedom after her "sentence". Had she even done anything wrong in the first place? "Oh, ah, yeah, Stavanger Bay likes to take captives sometimes..." he offered a little awkwardly. Did Charon even need a slave? He felt a little guilty now, for introducing the ambitious boy to the concept. "You didn't...trespass or anything?"
Messages In This Thread
while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 03, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 04, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 04, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 07, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 07, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 20, 2015, 05:45 AM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 21, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 24, 2015, 06:39 AM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 24, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - September 21, 2015, 11:19 PM