The devil has my ear today
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Another howl. That was two in one day. He wasn't sure if it was because the Spire had won the lottery or that was simply the way of things. One by one wolves were coming back to them. They won some. They lost others. It was the losses that hurt the worst, but they made the wins that much sweeter. Sort of. If a loss was death? There was no coming back from that. Those losses stung deep and made Iqniq all the more desperate to save what was left.

He'd just settled Aariak in when this second howl rose. Dismissing himself, he ambled quickly towards their borders over the rugged, difficult to navigate terrain that made up these treacherous spires. He moved quickly. That call had not been one filled with much life. It had been strangled. He noted those tones and moved with a burst of speed akin to the urgency within such a cry.

He traveled lower, nearer to the foothills when ultimately he spotted a familiar face. "Aupârtok!" he remembered, recognizing her instantly. He moved, hastening to her side as she attempted to lap from the stream. "You're hurt. What happened?" Stating the obvious, but they had to start somewhere.
Messages In This Thread
The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 27, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - September 13, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - September 13, 2015, 10:36 PM