The devil has my ear today
53 Posts
Ooc —
It hurt her pride to ask for help. This was not something she could do lightly, but dying was worse than any hurt feelings. When prompted to move towards the stream, Salamander gave a small groan of protest, but was moving as soon as she was directed - it was important to wash the wound, Iqniq was right.

She dragged her heels as she walked though, and nearly tripped on an exposed root in the process. As her toes touched water, the red woman's teeth flashed with displeasure (even though the cold was so distant because of her condition), yet she still took another couple of steps before seemingly losing strength. Salamander lay on her belly then, and placed her head down upon her paws; red streaked through the creek's water as it flowed by.

"The pack.. Moved?" she asked as clearly as she could, curious about the state of Tonravik and the rest. When had Salamander gone missing? How many days had it been? Much could have changed. "Tonravik -- is she safe?" Aside from the dark female, Iqniq was her only ally, and he was clearly unaffected.
Messages In This Thread
The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 27, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - September 13, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - September 13, 2015, 10:36 PM