The devil has my ear today
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
They made slow progress, but she complied and eventually they made it to the stream where her strength failed. He didn't blame her. If he was in her condition, he imagined he'd be light headed too. "Mmm. Easy there," he said softly, helping her towards the water. "Drink up. The water will help." The suggestion was at her leisure, but recommended. One could lead a wolf to water, but they couldn't make them drink.

"Mind if I take a look at that?" he asked her, mostly out of courtesy and warning before he turned to tend to her neck. He ran his tongue within the water, dampening it, and then groomed the fur around the wound. He needed a better idea as to how large it was and how much it'd had a chance to heal before he could really do anything about it. If nothing else, this would help for the moment.

"The Spine was hit by that massive storm. First by fire, then by flood. We howled for you, but you were missing." They'd tried. He wanted her to know they'd searched for her; that they'd not forgotten her in the chaos. "When we returned to it the morning after, it was uninhabitable. We had to move." He was making quick work on her fur and from the looks of it, she was extremely lucky. That wound was near fatal, but he'd found her just in time and she'd survive this.

"Tonravik is doing well," he assured her. "She gave birth to four boys shortly after we reached this place. She's been busy." There. That would do it. "Will you be okay here if I go to look for something to help with that? I'll try not to be gone for long."
Messages In This Thread
The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 27, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - September 13, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - September 13, 2015, 10:36 PM