Phoenix Maplewood I never knew such reforming zeal
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
"Mmm," was the only sound she offered towards both Saena's apology and her suggestion that eventually they all got used to the terminology. Perhaps, one day, she too would better understand these things, but as of current she was on the outside looking in. Nevertheless, they were all something of a pack family which meant they'd all have to learn how to get along. She noted the few sayings Saena'd spoken earlier. "How's it shakin'?" "What's up?" She'd remember them next time. If there was a next time.

For someone so young, Citali was not expecting such pessimism to flee the alphena's mouth. Citali's ears turned first, her gaze quickly following as she glanced towards the female with question in her eyes. "So realistic..." she purred. It was not a terrible trait to have. Realism. Knowing that good things couldn't last forever was something of a life lesson that was a bitter herb to swallow. Still, that way of thinking often left a wolf guarded...

Or maybe not. Saena wrapped it all up in a dash of sunshine and sealed it with a grin. Perhaps there was enough hope in her to go around. Citali could not be sure and didn't have much time to think on it before the question was tossed back in her direction, leaving her with no option, but to catch it and reply. "I should like to make as much progress on an herb garden as possible before the winter sets in." Alas, that was not something she'd begin until this packland was made official. She'd not start anything so permanent if there was any possibility they might move. She did not wish to toil twice.

As for the question of what she did currently? "Where do you need me, my dear? Certainly you and yours have a few duties or tasks that need proper attention." She was a healer first, but given the meager number of wolves in their stead, she supposed it was only right to lend a paw elsewhere. "I'm mostly wandering if only because I'm unsure as to what else there is to do." Strolling was easy. As there was little to threaten these frail borders, it was quite literally nothing more than a walk in the park.
Messages In This Thread
I never knew such reforming zeal - by Citali - August 16, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: I never knew such reforming zeal - by Saēna - August 16, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I never knew such reforming zeal - by Citali - August 16, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I never knew such reforming zeal - by Saēna - August 16, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: I never knew such reforming zeal - by Citali - August 16, 2015, 08:06 PM
RE: I never knew such reforming zeal - by Saēna - August 26, 2015, 09:35 AM
RE: I never knew such reforming zeal - by Citali - August 26, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: I never knew such reforming zeal - by Saēna - August 26, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: I never knew such reforming zeal - by Citali - August 26, 2015, 11:52 PM
RE: I never knew such reforming zeal - by Saēna - August 28, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: I never knew such reforming zeal - by Citali - August 30, 2015, 01:12 AM