Lost Creek Hollow familiar faces
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
i feel like spotify knows i'm posting because it keeps pulling out lovely instrumental tracks from various games and post-rock albums... when i'm playing from my huge ass catalog of saved music. >__>

Harlyn was on point with what all they needed to do, and Mordecai didn't disagree with them. They still had a lot to do before they were properly a pack of sorts, though the way he saw it they may as well have been. Yet time would be the ultimately decider in that — their borders would take time to establish, their caches would take time to build and keep secure. And of course, their ranks would grow as time went on as well, and they would have to adjust to that growth accordingly.

"Of course, you're also welcome to take a breather too," he went on to add, hoping that Viggo would be inclined to explore the woodland before taking off again. It wasn't a ploy to keep him close to home, so to speak, but Mordecai could not help but indirect point at the travel worn nature of his relative. "There's a few surprises here we haven't found, and I think you'd be intrigued to meet another of our kin that's joined us." He had no idea if he knew Andalusia, somehow or someway, let alone if he recalled Dhani at all. For all they had been through, even Mordecai had a hard time recalling every little branch of what their sprawling family tree had become.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
familiar faces - by Viggo - August 15, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: familiar faces - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 11:09 AM
RE: familiar faces - by Mordecai - August 16, 2015, 11:14 AM
RE: familiar faces - by Viggo - August 16, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: familiar faces - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: familiar faces - by Mordecai - August 16, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: familiar faces - by Viggo - August 23, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: familiar faces - by Harlyn - August 26, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: familiar faces - by Mordecai - August 27, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: familiar faces - by Harlyn - September 16, 2015, 11:17 AM