The devil has my ear today
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Her natural reactions were of no consequence to him. He was mated to Tonravik, after all. She was quicker to snap than to converse and it had given him much practice when it came to ignoring reactions in the form of instinct. He was working on a very sensitive and vulnerable area. She was already wounded. He could be patient in this so long as her snarls were more for herself than for him.

He worked somewhat quickly but efficiently. He'd removed the crusted old blood from her nape and kept an eye on the wound that still flowed freely. It was slowing. It was evident her body was already trying to heal, but a little assistance from him would speed the process along. He licked near to the wound, but not on it. Too close... Her snarl and flash of fangs warned him off of it. Stubbornly, he bore his own teeth to her. Watch yourself. He was trying to help.

Iqniq saw too it that she was not too near to the water to accidentally drown herself should she suddenly feel faint. Satisfied with her position on the floor, he left her long enough to hunt down something that would be of use to him. Moss? Possibly, but not that kind. These mountains were somewhat limited, but he kept looking and– Ah ha! There.

He snagged a twig of Oak leaves and returned. Settling back by her side, he checked in on her briefly and cleaned the wound once more. He rinsed the leaves in the water, cleaning them, before he began to layer the leaves across her neck. The swell of blood held them in place, acting as a natural sort of glue within her fur. It would hold for now. They'd fall off when the bleeding stopped, but at least the wound was covered.

"How's that feeling?" he asked, checking in on her verbally this time.
Messages In This Thread
The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 25, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 25, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - August 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - August 27, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by RIP Salamander - September 13, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: The devil has my ear today - by Iqniq - September 13, 2015, 10:36 PM