Wild Berry Meadow Going through the Motions
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Hello?

Ayana's eyes opened wide and she stared at the two wolves infront of her. Did she seriously just walk up close to a pair of wolves having a conversation without saying a word? It was two against one, if they turned out to be dangerous, she would not get out of this whole thing alive.
The female looked at S. first, then slowly turning her head to look at the female. She was pretty, her eyes had something special about them. Ayana quickly said something to break the awkward silence. "Ayana. Nice to meet you. If you would excuse me, I have ... something to attend to.", she said, looking at the male's eyes. She had to find out his name, she had to talk to him. Was he exactly like Burke? No, Burke was not as ... goofy. The male looked rather like a bear with all the fur he had. Burke's son did not have this aura of wisdom and power Burke had. Suddenly Ayana remembered what Burke told her about his son. Sebastian. That was his name. And Sebastian intended to kill Burke.

The female wanted to leave, but she couldn't. First, she needed to find out more about Sebastian and why he wants to kill his own father. Ayana was not really in the right position to judge, but why would anyone with a healthy mind want to kill Burke? Ayana growled a little at Sebastian, which was almost impossible to hear. Not remembering the female, she spoke to him. "Actually, I just decided differently. My meeting will have to wait!", she said smilingly. Her smile was not a true smile, though, she needed to act nice to gain the male's trust. And she needed to make herself interesting. "I bet you two don't mind me joining your little conversation? Are you from around here? I could use some company, been alone for too long, haven't I?", the female said with an innocent expression on her face.
Messages In This Thread
Going through the Motions - by Sebastian - August 27, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Ayana - August 27, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Sebastian - August 27, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Ayana - August 28, 2015, 04:43 AM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Sebastian - August 28, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Ayana - September 24, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Sebastian - September 25, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Ayana - October 01, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Going through the Motions - by Sebastian - October 01, 2015, 11:51 AM