Blackfeather Woods tell me what you want
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
When Damien mentioned taking out Grimnir's eyes, Cicero could imagine every gory detail of it. Damien's teeth slicing through Grimnir's face like a knife through butter, Grimnir snarling madly with whatever capacity had left. They would cripply him enough so that he could not just walk even if he came to at some point, Cicero told himself. "An eye for an eye," he said with a broad grin on his face. Cicero was not entirely certain why, but he felt happy being here with Damien and sharing their devilish plan together.

Despite the danger of their plan, it made Cicero happy to do it with Damien, and share in this with him. At least he was doing something now, rather than lurking through the dark forest and exploring seemingly without a goal. They were mending a better Blackfeather Woods for the future. Perhaps he had been wrong about Grimnir's place in Blackfeather Woods; perhaps to make this pack the way he wanted to, more calculated and less anonimosity among each other, all he needed to do was take out the rotten apples himself. With Damien.

"It is good to be here with Damien," Cicero said, feeling exhilarated. More than he had in a long time; perhaps more than ever before. Cicero closed the gap between himself and Damien. He gently nuzzled the fur in Damien's neck before pulling back and saying, a devious and playful smile still on his face: "I love you, brother." Which was a special thing for him to say for multiple reasons; first and foremost because it was the first time in his life that Cicero had acknowledged himself to be an "I".
Messages In This Thread
tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 24, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 26, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 26, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 26, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 26, 2015, 01:47 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 27, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 27, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 28, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 29, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - September 07, 2015, 06:21 AM