Duck Lake The Earth has music for those who listen
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
The female seemed just as interested in the herbs and FitzDutiful looked up at her as she approached, she kept her distance and had a name to give to it. "Ahh," he said smiling, "I had wondered why my itches vanished the last time I was here. It's why I came back to investigate. Once can be a coincidence but twice warrants more investigation."

He looked her over, studying her more than his initial glance. "You're not looking for a pack by any chance?" he asked her. He wasn't intended to recruit, and wouldn't push it. But he wasn't in a place where he could afford to not ask a wolf who obviously had some intellect about her.

"FitzDutiful, is my name by the way." he offered by way of introduction.
Messages In This Thread
The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - August 28, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 03, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - September 07, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 17, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - September 25, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 28, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - October 14, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - October 31, 2015, 10:15 AM