Horizon Ridge HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Pied and Dublin remained mum as they watched their cohorts closing in on the deer, just in case their voices might carry and disturb the hunt. As soon as Akhlut and the others started to move, however, Pied turned to her companion and asked, "How come you're not down there?" There was no judgment in the question, just simple curiosity.

The medic answered that she didn't want the resident invalid to be alone, which teased a smile out of the Gamma. "It is nice not being the only one to sit out," she admitted. "Thanks, Dub." She paused, her focus shifting back toward the hunters and she said, "Wow, it all looks like a choreographed dance from up here."

They lapsed into expectant silence again, their eyes following the various forms on the beach. Most of all, Pied kept an eye on Kisu. She didn't think he would get injured during the course of the hunt, though there was always that possibility. Mostly, she just enjoyed the sight of her handsome mate streaking across the sand, looking mighty and fierce even from this distance.
Messages In This Thread
HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Akhlut - February 27, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Bambi - February 27, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Pied - February 27, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Pied - March 22, 2014, 05:38 PM