Sawtooth Spire i am not in control of my extremities
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
Tonravik remained where she was, even as her cub moved toward the entrance... it was belatedly she realized how close he was getting when she drew him backward and reached out a foreleg to barricade him from exiting. The woman chuffed to her mate outside... if he wanted to glimpse the fox, now was his chance. But if ever she wished to use a dummy to test the will of her mate, it would be this teeny one. If he died, was it a true loss? ...Perhaps. Even being a runt, he had made it this far... so the mother would let him peer inside, but would, as ever, give to the need and instinct to snap at him should he come too close for her comfort. The time was nearing, but it was not yet that time.

She rumbled, "You will see them next week." It felt right. By then, they would be a month old... and by then she hoped to stretch her legs some. Get more than five whole seconds of fresh air. And her mate more than a mere blink of an eye, or a shadow.
Messages In This Thread
i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - August 23, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Iqniq - August 24, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - August 28, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Tonravik - August 28, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Iqniq - August 28, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - August 28, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Tonravik - August 31, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Iqniq - August 31, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - September 01, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Tonravik - September 10, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - September 10, 2015, 05:21 PM