Sawtooth Spire i am not in control of my extremities
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
Having no legitimate sense of time herself, she could only assume that a week was the timeframe... she, too, saw their strength growing day by day... but even so, did not feel safe in releasing them quite yet. It was that instinct she adhered to, but it abated, day by day. "Perhaps," she responded. She could not be sure. Tonravik did not understand herself or these instincts, only that she was obedient to them. In her life, they had never done her wrong, so she had no reason to mistrust them now. She had no desire to be stubborn; every day with these tykes caused her to long with a million others without them. Cruel, perhaps... but then, there was that saying, "too much of a good thing".

A bit of outdoor activity would do her good. But she understood somehow that the time had not yet come. How that was, who knew? The questions were truly a waste of time to her, who had better ways to generate those mental energies. For him, she had once tried to extract the answer... but she was given no answers. As their son mouthed at her paw, Tonravik's gaze shifted to him. Since his teeth were not involved in this, she enabled it.
Messages In This Thread
i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - August 23, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Iqniq - August 24, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - August 28, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Tonravik - August 28, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Iqniq - August 28, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - August 28, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Tonravik - August 31, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Iqniq - August 31, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - September 01, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Tonravik - September 10, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: i am not in control of my extremities - by Pingasut - September 10, 2015, 05:21 PM