Fairspell Meadow Burke.....I can explain.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke's eyes narrowed suspiciously when she said that. Black Feather was very kind towards one another but they weren't to strangers. Sure his members were allowed to have friends outside of Black Feather but it wasn't really... encouraged. Burke disliked it even more that Misty continued about taking care of this wolf. Burke would not yell. He was not a yeller, he usually stayed calm (and grumpy). Except with the wolves he was close with, Meldresi, Akela and the pups. "You should take care of your pack like you do for him," he pointed out, sounding a bit cold.

"Don't put words in my mouth, girl. You would know if I hate you because then your pulse would be non-excistant. I am your alpha, if you think that lowly of me then you better not even return to Black Feather," he returned. He wished to be retreated with respect, especially from the lower ranked wolves. How Misty just dared to talk to him was crossing a line, last time he corrected her she had turned even more timid, but frankly Burke didn't want to give her another warning. She should know these things. "I don't really give a flying fuck if you care for another wolf outside Black Feather as long as you are a functioning member of the pack. Currently I don't feel that towards you. Have you even been in the territory last week? Your scent wasn't even around."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 29, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Burke - August 29, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 29, 2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Burke - August 29, 2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 29, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Burke - August 29, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 29, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Burke - August 30, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 31, 2015, 12:27 PM